Hi there, I’m Terri and I am a Berlin-based freelance program manager and editor. I’m a project leader with an independent spirit and nearly a decade of both broad and specialized experience at the intersection of social impact and technology. I provide product marketing and project management consulting and specialized content services, like writing, editing and marketing. I’m currently looking to work with organizations, artists, individuals or groups interested in the intersection of research, technology and social issues.
My work has included:
- Fundraising and project management consulting for nonprofits
- Product marketing management for technology companies
- Writing, editing and CMS management for news, nonprofit, technology and music-focused publications
- Research, outreach and publication of industry-specific reports and content
- Email marketing campaigns for small businesses and nonprofits
- Blog and content strategies for nonprofit and technology organizations
- Built, customized and managed WordPress and other CMS-based websites for nonprofits and small businesses
If you’d be interested in working together, please get in touch. I’d love to connect with you about your upcoming project.